- It is important to practice yoga on an empty stomach. Do not eat for at least 2-3 hours before class.
- Please be on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will not be permitted into the class. If you are a few minutes late, please enter the class quietly.
- Please do not leave the class early. If it is necessary, please inform the teacher before the class and leave the class quietly.
- Please do not wear perfume or cologne as many people are allergic or sensitive.
- Turn all cell phones and pagers off in the studio.
- Upon entering the studio, please leave your shoes at the entrance.
- Inform the teacher before class if you have any injuries or other physical concerns. Inform the teacher if you are pregnant.
- Wear comfortable clothing. Your clothing should allow you to move and breathe comfortably. Clothes that are form-fitting allow the teacher to see the student’s alignment. You should be bare footed.
- Leslieville Yoga is pleased to offer yoga mats to students free of charge, however it is highly recommended that you bring your own personal yoga mat for hygienic reasons.